Thai Beef Salad
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 100 g Rump Steak Make sure you trim the fat!
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Organic Crushed Garlic
- 100 g Mixed Leaf Salad
- 1/2 Cup Onion
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
Rump Steak Preparation
Cut rump steak into slices
Add cut slices to a bowl and mix with oil, oregano, crushed garlic
Heat a large fry pan with medium heat and add onions for 3 minutes
Add cut slices from bowl to fry pan and cook until crisp
Prepare Mixed Leaf Salad
Add a mixed leafy salad to a separate bowl
Mix with cherry tomatoes and oil
Toss cooked rump steak slices from all ingredients and serve once ready, enjoy!
- Be careful! don't overcook the steak slices
- Ensure you wash the leaf salad and cherry tomatoes before mixing
A fantastic recipe if you’re aiming for a low carb meal, high protein meal! Perfect blend with high fiber mixed leafy salad!