Garlic Pepper Tofu Stir-Fry
- 150 g High protein tofu
- 150 g Broccoli
- 1 Tbsp Organic Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 150 g White Rice
- 1/4 Cup Onion
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Add sufficient amounts of rice with rice cooker or alternative method, keep warm when complete
Prepare Tofu & ingredients
Pre-heat a wok on medium-high for 5 minutes
Cut tofu into small pieces and wrap in a small absorb towel to release excess liquid
Add tofu & oil to wok and cook until golden brown,
Add remaining ingredients to work, mushrooms, crushed garlic, onion, broccoli,
Remove Tofu once golden brown and continue cooking other ingredients until firm and ready
Once all ingredients are cooked, mix together and will now be ready to serve, enjoy!
- Be careful not to cook ingredients too high in wok
- Can use a fry pan instead of a wok
- High protein tofu is preferred for added benefits, but normal tofu is fine!
If you don’t always like eating meat and want a change, this is a great meal to fit your macros and make your mouth water! If you’re vegan you will like this one!