BUILD A STRONGER, LEANER & TONED PHYSIQUE
Unlike the majority of programs on the market, i’ll teach you “evidence-backed” techniques, on how to burn fat, while increasing your strength & toning specific key areas!
RE-BOOT YOUR METABOLISM & BURN FAT FASTER
My advanced strategically phased training cycles will boost your metabolism higher than ever before. Get ready for higher energy levels, faster fat loss & sustainable fat loss!
LIFE CHANGING RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Because my evidence-based program has had such a high success rate, utilizing my proven & tested techniques, I offer a full 100% 90 day money back guarantee!
ARE YOU READY
TO START YOUR JOURNEY
Are you tired of not getting the results you deserve, confused about the worthless advice from fitness guru’s, or the battle to burn fat without losing muscle?
The world leading female strength & toning program is currently the only evidence-backed system designed for building strength, toning your body & burning fat faster. Forget crash dieting & forget phoney detox programs.. the 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge is based on proven research & evidence-based practice.
After working primarily with women over the years, I’ve become an expert on combating the physiological & hormonal changes in the body. I’m also an accredited sports nutritionist with Sports Nutrition Australia & a sports nutrition specialist with the ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition).
The 90 day challenge will give you a proven hormonal blueprint, strategically phased home & gym training routines, flexible 7 day calorie meal plans, proven supplement guidelines, direct 24/7 support & mindset tools for improving your emotional intelligence. The Fitness Model Challenge will teach you the secrets while achieving a sustainable physique transformation.
If you’re ready to join an evidence & science backed program with guaranteed results, then let’s get started!
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
& WHAT’S INVOLVED:
THE 90 DAY FITNESS MODEL CHALLENGE IS BASED ON
SCIENCE & PROVEN RESEARCH
ADVANCED TRAINING TECHNIQUES
All training phases on the challenge are strategically phased and added to maximize performance & body composition results. Each exercise will have instructional demonstrations, as well as complete details on the most suitable advanced training technique. You will be also allocated the correct reps, sets, tempo and rest periods for each training phase.
HORMONE & RECOVERY OPTIMZATIOM
The Fitness Model Challenge has a strong focus on optimizing the menstrual cycle & educating you on how to effectively drop body fat & increase lean body mass. Proper recovery techniques will ensure optimal health is maintained. Becoming aware of your hormones with an advanced level training program allows you to significantly increase performance.
CALORIE SHIFTING & CARB CYCLING
Recent research & clinical trial study’s have identified the benefits of calorie shifting for not only a higher rate of fat loss, but also benefiting adherence with a nutrition plan, and improving your metabolism. Carbs will also be cycled to regulate specific hormones & replenish lost muscle glycogen.
STRATEGIC ALLOCATED DIET BREAKS
Throughout the 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge, you will be allocated certain days to implement strategic diet breaks. When following a nutrition plan for a certain amount of time, you will have a general “decrease” in your metabolic rate. This occurs due to key hormonal changes for example with Leptin, Insulin and Thyroid hormones.
NO GIMMICKS. NO FADS.
“Post operation & I’ve gotten stronger and dropped body fat, love the meals too!”
“I’m two weeks into the 90 day fitness model challenge! And 8 months post partum”
“I lost close to 10kg while getting stronger!”
“I had some injuries & needed to train from home, but I still managed to hit all my targets on the program!”
WHY IS THE FITNESS MODEL CHALLENGE SO
- The 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge is based specifically on your body’s energy requirements, accurate and sustainable results.
- All resistance advanced training phases are strategically timed for the most rapid and sustainable body composition results.
- Make no mistake this is not a “diet“, you will be eating more, and forcing positive metabolic changes.
- Each day you will not only have loads of different options in your calorie meal plans, you will have a HUGE amount of foods to swap and match. Best of all the foods will fit your macro and calorie requirements!
- You will be given a proven science backed blue print on how to optimize your menstrual cycle while improving performance and speeding up recovery.
- The “Macro Recipe Cooking Guide” will provide you with endless taste meals to fit your calorie meal plan, swap and match when you like!
- You will have all tools to have the right mindset to allow positive changes in your life with the “Mindset Stategy Success Guide”.
- Don’t have a gym membership? Prefer to workout at home? No problem! You will have different workouts allocated each day with training phases changing every 4 weeks.
- Every training phase and exercise will have full instructions with video demonstration to make sure your form and technique is always correct.
GET STARTED TODAY
NORMAL PRICE =
LIMITED TIME EXCLUSIVE OFFER 80% OFF
GYM Workouts, Weeks 1-12
If you’re training in a gym or similar training facility then these will be your primary training guides to follow through the 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge! Each training phase will be split into 4 week periods, and target different areas to get the most rapid and sustainable body composition results. You will be educated on advanced level training techniques, and have all the benefits from training splits with hypertrophy, strength and endurance!
HOME TRAINING, Weeks 1-12
The home workouts are here for anyone that won’t be able to train in a gym or similar facility. But don’t worry, all the home workout phases are designed for utilising body-weight, kettlebell and resistance band training phases. If you don’t have access to any equipment, you can still complete the body weight sessions. The home training phases will be just as intense as the gym training workouts, and at some stages even more intense!
7 DAY CALORIE MEAL PLANS
Get ready to have a wide choice of tasty meals which fit perfectly towards your fit model body! Depending on your current body composition, you will have set calorie meal plans to choose from, and your macro ratio will be allocated depending on your chosen calorie meal plan. The 90 Day Transformation Manual will explain in detail how to plan and choose your allocated calorie meal plan.
90 DAY TRANSFORMATION MANUAL
With over 50+ pages! this manual will be your go to guide & has everything you need to know about the 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge. Not only will the program manual explain in detail every aspect and phase of the program, you will also be educated with all the important advanced training and nutrition principles for future success and sustainability!
MINDSET STRATEGY PROGRESS GUIDE
The 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge is all about improving your internal self-image & visualisation techniques! Without mastering your mind and taking control of your thoughts, the journey will be an up-hill battle. The Mindset Strategy Progress Guide is designed to kick start your inner success mechanism to achieve your goals!
From my experience working with hundreds of women, I’ve seen the up-hill battle from monthly hormonal changes with the menstrual cycle. It’s an interesting time consisting of physiological & metabolic adaptation. But with the right plan & the right strategy, you can burn body fat faster & increase your muscle mass while eating more!
MEASUREMENTS PROGRESS GUIDE
To have accuracy and make sure you are reaching your targets, the Measurements Progress Guide will be a fundemental part of your success on the 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge. Not only will you be able to see patterns and measure body composition changes, but you will also have all the motivation from seeing your results in the beginning and end!
MACRO RECIPE COOKING GUIDE
Need some ideas and cooking instructions? The Macro Recipe Cooking Guide has over 30+ recipe ideas and is designed to help you cook all the delicious meals from the calorie meal plans with ease! Not only does this guide come with all the recipes from the calorie meal plan, you also get loads of other recipe options and choices to fit your calories and macros!
PRIVATE FB GROUP ACCESS
PRIVATE FB SUPPORT GROUP ACCESS
Gain access to the private FB support community group with loads of members who share the exact same goals as you! The group is the easiest way to contact me during the program, i’m very active in the group so you can have easy access to myself and the motivation of many people from around the world. Once you start the program, be sure to introduce yourself in the group and keep everyone up to date with all your progress!
NOT 100% SATISFIED?
HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
The 90 Day Fitness Model Challenge has had such a high success rate, i’ll guarantee your success! After years of using the exact same proven principles in this program on hundreds of clients, i’m confident you will receive life changing results within 90 days or YOUR MONEY BACK.
Working with some of the worlds top physique and fitness models, while being an active part of the International Society of Sports Nutrition & Sports Nutrition Australia as a licensed Sports Nutrition Specialist has given me the skills and knowledge to guarantee my clients results with confidence. Follow the entire plan for 90 days and if you’ve had no results, simply request a refund, and you will be refuned 100%.
ABOUT JOSH CAVALLO
Hey i’m Josh! i’m an accredited sports nutritionist, champion physique trainer, natural fitness model and expert in female body recomposition. I’ve coached hundreds of clients including professional athletes, competition / cover fitness models, sporting professionals and competitive bodybuilders. I’m also a member with the International Society of Sports Nutrition and Sports Nutrition Australia.
Unlike many coaches in the fitness industry, I teach women the importance of boosting their metabolism, optimising key hormones and building strength & muscle through metabolic resistance based training. My programs only consist of the latest research with proven science backed techniques for rapid & sustainable body composition results.
Being considered one of the top female transformation experts in the industry is an absolute privilege, i’m looking forward to having you join the growing community of women taking their physiques to an even higher level, while making fundamental lifestyle changes for future success!
FROM THE TEAM
SOME OF THE 5 STAR REVIEWS AT CHECKOUT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I personally support you 100% from start to finish! If you have any questions at any stage of the program you can contact me privately, however if you want your questions answered the quickest definitely post them in the private Facebook support group in the link here
Luckily I’ve already ensured a variety of different “macro swap items” meaning if you don’t like a particular food type, you can easily swap it out with something you prefer!
This program is designed for anyone at a beginners level without a gym membership all the way through to advanced level training. Each exercise is provided with a video demonstration as well as detailed instructions and advice on proper form / technique.
There are absolutely no additional costs with this program. However if you are wanting to either compete at a competitive level or take your journey to the next level, you will have the option to join the Elite Coaching program after completing the 90 Day Fitness Model Transformation Challenge.
You can start the program as soon as you are ready, once you’ve taken advantage of the program’s discounted price you can choose the most suitable start date.
This program is not your typical weight loss program!, during the 90 days there will be a strong focus on body recomposition with building strength, toning your body and eating higher amounts of calories.
Depending on how focused you are with self-discipline and adherence during the 90 days, will ultimately determine how much success you have on the program.
I’ve created a meal plan option for either vegan or vegetarian dietary requirements. I’ve had many clients in the past who have preferred non meat protein sources. So rest assured you’re covered on this program, if this is your preference.
All program material will be accessible from your account on joshcavallo.com and delivered in digital format, the files will be accessible for download straight after purchasing. The reason I don’t deliver the program in hard copy’s is I’ve found the majority of my clients prefer accessing them digitally via laptop, tablet or mobile devices. This way i’m also able to deliver the program at a much cheaper cost, allowing more people around the world to have access without any financial strain.
GET STARTED TODAY
NORMAL PRICE =
LIMITED TIME EXCLUSIVE OFFER 80% OFF
1. Tarnopolsky MA, Bosman M, Macdonald JR, Vandeputte D, Martin J, Roy BD. Postexercise protein-carbohydrate and carbohydrate supplements increase muscle glycogen in men and women. J Appl Physiol. 1997;83(6):1877–83.
2. Candow DG, Burke NC, Smith-Palmer T, Burke DG. Effect of whey and soy protein supplementation combined with resistance training in young adults. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006;16(3):233–44.
3. Wilborn CD, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, Taylor LW, Marcello BM, Rasmussen CJ, Greenwood MC, Almada A, Kreider RB. Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004;1(2):12–20. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-1-2-12
4. Falk B, Burstein R, Rosenblum J, Shapiro Y, Zylber-Katz E, Bashan N. Effects of caffeine ingestion on body fluid balance and thermoregulation during exercise. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 1990;68(7):889–92
5. Graham TE. Caffeine and exercise: metabolism, endurance and performance. Sports Med. 2001;31(11):785–807
6. Barr SI. Increased dairy product or calcium intake: is body weight or composition affected in humans? J Nutr. 2003;133(1):245S–8S
7. Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Tranchina CP, Rashti SL, Kang J, Faigenbaum AD. Effect of protein-supplement timing on strength, power, and body-composition changes in resistance-trained men. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2009;19(2):172–85
8. Holm L, Olesen JL, Matsumoto K, Doi T, Mizuno M, Alsted TJ, Mackey AL, Schwarz P, Kjaer M. Protein-containing nutrient supplementation following strength training enhances the effect on muscle mass, strength, and bone formation in postmenopausal women. J Appl Physiol. 2008;105(1):274–81
9. Miller SL, Tipton KD, Chinkes DL, Wolf SE, Wolfe RR. Independent and combined effects of amino acids and glucose after resistance exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003;35(3):449–55
10. Meyer LG, Horrigan DJ Jr, Lotz WG. Effects of three hydration beverages on exercise performance during 60 hours of heat exposure. Aviat Space Environ Med. 1995;66(11):1052–7
11. Kovacs EM, Schmahl RM, Senden JM, Brouns F. Effect of high and low rates of fluid intake on post-exercise rehydration. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2002;12(1):14–23
12. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Bush JA, Putukian M, Sebastianelli WJ. Hormonal responses to consecutive days of heavy-resistance exercise with or without nutritional supplementation. J Appl Physiol. 1998;85(4):1544–55
13. Tarnopolsky MA, Bosman M, Macdonald JR, Vandeputte D, Martin J, Roy BD. Postexercise protein-carbohydrate and carbohydrate supplements increase muscle glycogen in men and women. J Appl Physiol. 1997;83(6):1877–83
14. Zawadzki KM, Yaspelkis BB, Ivy JL. Carbohydrate-protein complex increases the rate of muscle glycogen storage after exercise
15. Bucci L, Unlu L. In: Energy-Yielding Macronutrients and Energy Metabolism in Sports Nutrition. Driskell J, Wolinsky I, editor. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press; 2000. Proteins and amino acid supplements in exercise and sport; pp. 191–212
16. Kreider RB. Dietary supplements and the promotion of muscle growth with resistance exercise. Sports Med. 1999;27(2):97–110. doi: 10.2165/00007256-199927020-00003
17. Lemon PW, Tarnopolsky MA, MacDougall JD, Atkinson SA. Protein requirements and muscle mass/strength changes during intensive training in novice bodybuilders. J Appl Physiol. 1992;73(2):767–75
18. Sherman WM, Jacobs KA, Leenders N. In: Overtraining in Sport. Kreider RB, Fry AC, O’Toole ML, editor. Champaign: Human Kinetics Publishers; 1998. Carbohydrate metabolism during endurance exercise; pp. 289–308
19. Kreider RB, Earnest CP, Lundberg J, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Cowan P, Almada AL. Effects of ingesting protein with various forms of carbohydrate following resistance-exercise on substrate availability and markers of anabolism, catabolism, and immunity. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007;4:18. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-4-18
20. Cribb PJ, Hayes A. Effects of supplement timing and resistance exercise on skeletal muscle hypertrophy. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006;38(11):1918–25. doi: 10.1249/01.mss.0000233790.08788.3e
21. Gleeson M, Bishop NC. Elite athlete immunology: importance of nutrition. Int J Sports Med. 2000;21(Suppl 1):S44–50. doi: 10.1055/s-2000-1451
22. Williams MH. Vitamin supplementation and athletic performance. Int J Vitam Nutr Res Suppl. 1989;30:163–91
23. Fogelholm M, Ruokonen I, Laakso JT, Vuorimaa T, Himberg JJ. Lack of association between indices of vitamin B1, B2, and B6 status and exercise-induced blood lactate in young adults. Int J Sport Nutr. 1993;3(2):165–76
24. Pedersen BK, Bruunsgaard H, Jensen M, Krzywkowski K, Ostrowski K. Exercise and immune function: effect of ageing and nutrition. Proc Nutr Soc. 1999;58(3):733–42
25. Cornish SM, Candow DG, Jantz NT, Chilibeck PD, Little JP, Forbes S, Abeysekara S, Zello GA. Conjugated linoleic acid combined with creatine monohydrate and whey protein supplementation during strength training. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2009;19(1):79–96
26. Tarnopolsky MA, Bosman M, Macdonald JR, Vandeputte D, Martin J, Roy BD. Postexercise protein-carbohydrate and carbohydrate supplements increase muscle glycogen in men and women. J Appl Physiol. 1997;83(6):1877–83
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER FOR JOSH CAVALLO FITNESS
RISKS OF PRODUCT USE
All Josh Cavallo Fitness Program’s are not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the meal plans or exercise program’s from joshcavallo.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider first. Josh Cavallo is not a medical professional and his programs are not designed to treat any illness or health problems.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Josh Cavallo Fitness programs for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. If these risks exist, you will not and should not participate in any Josh Cavallo Fitness Program’s unless granted clearance by your health professional. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such dietary activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
As with any exercise program you assume certain risks to your health and safety. Any form of exercise program can cause injuries, and Josh Cavallo Fitness is no exception. It is possible that you may become injured doing the exercises in your program, especially if they are done with poor form. Although thorough instruction is included on form for each exercise, realize that Josh Cavallo Fitness (like any other exercise program) does involve a risk of injury. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such exercise activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
Josh Cavallo is not a medical doctor. His advice whether it be on his website, in his meal plan’s, exercise program’s or via his email coaching, none of it is meant as a substitute for medical advice. You must consult your doctor before beginning any meal plan or exercise program, no exceptions. You are using Josh Cavallo Fitness plans, program’s, workout’s and coaching at your own risk and Josh Cavallo Fitness is not responsible for any injuries or health problems you may experience or even death as a result of using Josh Cavallo Fitness programs and advice.